All text, concepts and images ©2009 - 2021 Debra Healy
unless otherwise stated.


Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Walking Around Paris

Down the stairs and out of the door.
Paris is a very manageable city for me. It is a great place for walking. 
We live on the Left bank and I am very partial to it. 
To be fair all of Paris is worth
discovering, and every neighborhood has its own unique charm.

Today I took Metro to Place De La Concorde 0n the right bank.
I started walking down Rue de Rivoli to Rue  
St. Honere



Past Boucheron

 past Lanvin

 To Hermes.

 Chased silver-plated metal and suede accessories.



 I passed  an art gallery,

and to the Prada pop-up shop.


at the Place de Tokyo I looked up at the cooking class in progess on the roof.
I walked across the bridge Passerelle Debilly to the Musee on the Quai Branly



Past Jean Nouvel's living wall, and


home though the Parc du Champ de-Mars

No comments: